06/12/2012

I look at my kids and i look at Africa!

I look at my kids and i look at Africa and tell myself how can i make their world much safer? I build a vision and i create its realities, thats my drive for them and other kids who may not have the chance because no one set a path. There is nothing more we can give our kids than a safer tomorrow. Amassing
riches does not create wealth. If our kids are surrounded by vultures and poverty, what guarantee that our riches will protect them?

No matter how much you be nice to people, when hunger strikes everyone forgets his brother. Economical growth must be achieved and maintained. Girls are turning into prostitutes daily, boys are turning into 419. Slavery hasnt ended even if we have taken back the illusion of freedom. To help them be what God has put in them is our responsibility as parents to implement. Government or no government, the principle is in governance of life and the living.

There is no excuse to remain ignorant, examples have been presented.

No comments:

Post a Comment