09/12/2012

Punitive damages!

Any kind of relationship I judge on punitive damages and risk management. Not that they are bad but i ask myself "would I take someone of their path or they mine"? Because later I don't want arguments based on I or you sacrificed!

Many marry because they dont want to be alone, yet find themselves even more alone because they thought they found someone who understands them. But how is one to understand you if you dont know what you want? Where are you going, or who are you before you involve someone in your life? Do not subject others into your pain or loneliness, share it! They can only give you a piece of the puzzle not everything! Weigh your expectations dont load it on someone who dosnt know the inner workings of your mind! True relationships work when you show what makes you happy and sad, but at the end of the day the solution to your loneliness is to be your own best friend!"

No comments:

Post a Comment