06/12/2012

Without a will!!!

Without education, you are not going anywhere in this world."
~ Malcolm

My 2 bit sense to this!
Such statements as these supposedly made by people of knowledge as Malcom X are not to be taken literarily. I never listen to what people say, except i am blinded by infatuation that their image evokes in me. I hear what it means. In hearing this statement one will probably feel deflated if one has no opportunity to pay for education. Education enlightens and so it is with life. Life gives greater facts, than words in some books. Any book is a book of records and the dots need to be connected. Very few people will chew and feed you in the business, social, or personal world, you have to have an internal will to survive.

We all relay on ACCURATE information but how accurate can something be without your added  experiences? Events educate us! If one is willing to find the truth and present facts and not basing their actions on assumptions then you might as well ask life for experience and life is faithful to teaching even high-end scholars some new tricks. If you dont trust to seek meaning behind words then whats the point in going to school?

Looking at the current level of our formal education where things are distorted, how is it that one can find the raw truth, if not "processing" (the act of wisdom) of the information you get. The white man keeps his life experiences in books. He isnt going to give it to you free. He earned his success through life. He died and killed for experience and is everyday rectifying the desperate mistakes of his ancestors.

The fact that i dropped out from school at age 18 has not hindered my ability to survive and thrive in the business world. The fact that i am moving towards my goals is what makes me know i have a place in the world. I am expected to reach there at any given time but this depends on the universe standing by me. If i am expected to run before i learn how to sit or sit before i learn to run then for me this is just someone who is ignorant or plain wants to put me under pressure. Who are you to tell me how to get educated? Your job is to tell me what you want and my duty is to deliver. We have too many paper holding individuals without the will to deliver.

There are people who will evaluate my success and say i havnt reached there or i shouldn't consider myself successful because someone did better than me. There are some who will say i wish i was where she is and there are some who would say, say say say. Sayings are subjective evaluations. Malcome may have stumbled upon certain realities that made him understand that he knew very little of what he was fighting against. The statement may be true but not from the angle of accepting it as an absolute truth.

It should be stated "without a will to learn and do, you are going no where in this world"!

No comments:

Post a Comment