09/12/2012

Kiss me out of my sleep!


In the last days that i have had the time to think of your distance, i realized certain truths. I had tried to reflect on my actions in words! I had been subconsciously selfish! I had more to gain from communicating with you than you from me! I had spoken more than i listened to you, although i feel you! By talking about me a lot i hoped you would open up too. I know at this point you and i are not ready in essence to be together as a unit, both in circumstances and in heart! We both need to heal ourselves before one can give one that which we both deserve. Be it in friendship or otherwise! I am open to any probability!

I will always be here, i will always love you! Like i said before, i dont want any promises from you and i know you dont want any from me. Just know i always leave my door unlocked, you can walk in anytime! There is nothing selfish about you! I just got carried away with your attention i have craved for, for so many years walking alone! I hope the world around you experience what i had and value it and the universe rewards you for the heart that you are!!!

I now know why i connected to you! I hope someday you will find why you connected to me, beyond initial curiosity! My special one, i carry you always in my heart. Hope someday to experience your smile, kisses and your gentle hands even if its just a bum squeeze.

It was a blessing to have been your Queen all this time! You are my Prince, My Knight. I will wait for you to kiss me out of my sleep even if it takes a hundred years".

Why not a Love Letter to Oneself?

No comments:

Post a Comment