03/03/2013

They say be careful what you wish for you just might get it!

Well in relationships you really don't get what you give except you ask for it! Do we know what we want? 

We demand love in the same degree as we experience it within! Considering that human beings are subjective creatures, why would one pose ones wishes as the wishes if the other? If man is self condemning would he/she not mistrust what is given? Everyone deserves to be treated right regardless of your experiences that has nothing to do with the other. 

Just because one guy broke your heart don't mean others would. I need to heed to my own advice! Amazing world we live in, shut yourself and you will find who wants to release you! Relieve yourself and you will find who wants to cage you! What is the right thing to do? Experience tells you to find a balance!

If I say I love you I will be giving you what I want to get because that's all I know of. I will be showing you indirectly "subconsciously" how i want to be treated. Arnt we setting ourselves up for failure at start assuming that what we are giving is what the other wants? How do you know if what you are giving is what the other can give? Strengths differ. Wouldn't it be safer to ask "how would you like to be loved or treated?"

  • In reference to friendship if I treat you In a manner, I would be indirectly telling you how I want to be treated. So why would it be the same in the love relationships?
  • In reference to business areas if we want to make money why don't we set solutions that would help the clients make money?
If men are busy buying their women's affections wouldn't they have a trophy? Why should you be expecting anything in return apart from a shiny object? In return you cage it because you are afraid innately you built nothing within that individual. In the bid to possess you cage! 

If women are supposedly demanding security and men loyalty, shouldn't they give the opposit to each other since that attracts? Men want security, women want loyalty. Hmmmm how often does one get rewarded with what they need? Magnet- opposits attract!

No comments:

Post a Comment