03/03/2013

I am a very respectful child!


I am a very respectful child, but I choose what to accept from my elders! Half of their advice comes incomplete from their experiences and subjective analysis of my strengths.

My parents are shocked to who I am today and the strengths I exhibit because they didn't notice I watched them even when they thought I didn't listen to their advice. I read between the lines and questoned their actions!

I am proud of the men in my family, they built me a strong personality image, never killed the spirit of the individual that reflected their strengths and humble to the memory of the women in my family, whose experiences made me enduring to the cause of womanhood.

Dads are very important in a gals life and moms of course to a boy, building the tender or strong side to life! Now I am a mother and auntie. I have a job to do to keep the next generation strong as I was allowed! The social family is just as much important as the nuclear family, because our kids belong to the world not us! Every lost kid is a lost society, every cheated kid is a cheated society. We adults need to understand that what goes around comes around!

We are borrowing from the future by what we do today, reflective of the past!

No comments:

Post a Comment