29/03/2013

Scarlet- the Southern Bell!

Sometimes I ask myself a question, why did I bring kids to a world where people show so much hate, where governments barge into lives of people with no regard to their culture or memories!?

During wars or famine what makes women and kids and the old vulnerable is the fact that they are the one's who become the victims of systems, while the world of selfish men have full bellies! And this ties in the rulers of their nation!

I ask myself should war break out now how shall I save my child? Made to watch, be slaughtered or gassed before my eyes and they leave me alive?

My world changed when I saw my boy in the incubator and for 2 weeks was told he may not live! My dreams crashed, the world meant nothing to me! The pain was unbearable, i still look at him at nights to see if he is breathing, the reflex of fear hasnt gone, he lived but I was never the same again! I see life beyond today! I fight so hard to bring consciousness to who ever I touch so no one experiences that pain, that disappear; the doctors saved me no nerves. Even if it has its benefits, my passion that you see is fuelled by the pain and to protect you from causing pain. Not everyone comes out with the right mindset!

No soldier coming back from war can ever be the same! Young men drafted without the knowledge of what they would see or made to do! If they did they will never have gone! A bullet just like the greed and ignorance of selfish men is covered in blood and pain! The oppressors and the victims now loath themselves!

I look at what apartheid has done, majority are self loathing both the rullers nation and its oppressed! drugs, crime violence is an indicator of how many weren't able to overcome! And then you heal through the talents, who had transformed their pain to joy!

Nigeria's current and history of violence, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Serbia, the Jews and other aflicted nations are still going to rise and loath themselves at the same time through their pain, included are those who did inflict pain are in sorrow!

They say violence begets violence! And diamonds form under pressure!
Seven years of famine and seven years of feast! Man survives by killing his own! Sad animals don't do it! It's good if victims cry out, so the ignorant can feel at least even if they wouldn't experience it!

I tell you all always don't shut anyone down share your experiences it will save a life if not more! We have those siting at the governments who are oblivious of what they do seeking management through wars!

I still wouldn't believe that stalin didn't have a hunch on what hitler was doing, I still wouldn't believe that they couldn't foretell from the history of napoleons wars that someone wouldn't try their luck again! i write their names in small letter because they are small to me.

There is no way to stop war by arming your borders! It can only be stopped if "man" has peace and knowledge in their hearts! The source of my talent is pain, but I am happy the cause it serves! I gave myself the vow of Scarlet: I will not be gone with the wind.......Her vow after her whole world was destroyed...Tara, her family, everything lost except her courage and resolve to move on....

"...As God is my witness, as God is my witness they're not going to lock me.
I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again.
No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again..." -Scarlett O'Hara

I don't have to steal, but ruthless to ignorance of man I shall. We never know how strong our hearts are until we overcome our sorrows that can heal the world in return!

No comments:

Post a Comment