23/06/2015

The essence of discrimination.

Ever since man was made on Earth the demand to survive had been to assert oneself from weaknesses  human beings had against nature. It was demanded that weaknesses be eradicated in order to survive. As much as I agree that we should be strong we should also realise that certain weaknesses are strengths depending on the environment or circumstances that we find ourselves in.

I had within the morning hours decided to give a visual perspective on what the perceived disabled go through for my readers to understand the topics and the manner in which I present them. In the first stands of my posts I give a rough draft of what is to be and leave it open for criticism but what I got was a critique on my person and in order to drive the point of what creating is about I continue to persist in the same direction until the wise heads who rather than take what is given and work on it understand that my mistakes is a deliberate method for inviting your collaboration not just on the projects but on the essence of what StartUpSity stands for.

The "disabled" produce yet the wise keep perpetuating ignorance by talking rather than doing what is necessary for a move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment