30/06/2015

Iron Lady Thatcher.

For me it isn't about am I a good or bad person, or how many friends or enemies I made. I need to
lead my people to greener pastures, it is about making decisions that were needed to be made, and often with it come a varying amount of results!

Today England is what it is because of individuals who are able to say Yes or Nay when needed and take the punches that come with it! i judge the results not the decisions. One will always have those who will throw darts at you, but they can't deny your presence!

Sometimes I wonder if people realise that the presidents or prime ministers make the decisions alone! Sometimes I wonder if the nations people do take responsibility for passing the wrong information to their leaders. What goes around comes around always, you lie in search, you get bad analysts of events, and that leads to the wrong actions!

May she live on in our memories, cos through her decisions we all know what not and what may! There is so much that misses the eye, the answers are in the Lions Heart! Would we know the real truth?

R. I. P the Iron Lady Thatcher, you've done your bit and that's what counts to me. I hope when I grow up, I'd be like you! For now I am too much of a pussy to judge you!

No comments:

Post a Comment