23/06/2015

Lifted on my resting day.

God Father: people think that they will be messing with my weekdays yet expect to be uplifted on my resting day? Exodus 20:8-11

The sabbath day can be any day, everyone needs physical rest. Some may need 2 sabbaths depending on the load of work. Mark 2:27

Sabbath also represents the act of reflection/preparation on actions taken or to be taken during the/a time frame. I prefer to have sabbaths/plan at nights to be prepared for the next day.

After church you will still have to rip what was previously sown/facing reality of actions taken, unless you enter the house of the Lord with a clean conscience. The thoughts and deeds with which we enter the house of God is the reply that we leave with. Pastors are supposed to be the vessels that receive the messages based on what people need at a time to help by informing on what to do before or next.

If thou hath offended thy brother yet come to me to ask for favours, first go and make amends then you will receive the blessings you request. Mathew 18:15-17, 5:23-25 and 1 Corinthians 9:19-23

Haven't people not realised that debts out to be paid and he never takes tithes as bribes from people with guilt in their hearts? Of what benefit is a prayer that hath no purpose? Of what good is a gift given in dispute? If I have a quarrel with my father, would he eat my food?

No comments:

Post a Comment