23/06/2015

I haven't left Africa.

Africa, our inability to rise and the downfall of the economy is because we practice wizardry, lies and fakery. Our films promote what we practice and people are insecure, which results in the world fighting us in same coin. Will we Change? Do we want a better life and livelihood? When I said violent men and illiterate women are the worst of all is because of this and many don't understand the effects of keeping people in the dark.

I haven't left Africa because I want to believe that other than the violence we exhibit we can actually show who we are on a mass scale than allowing tyrants and tyrannical regimes become the order of the day to put people straight. Do you all think we are not breeding tyrants within who tomorrow will commit genoside as a way to discipline the masses that have nothing to do with politics? What is politics? A way a people project their future dreams and ambitions. Violence begets violence. And please have no doubt that other countries and continents have no such.

Our kids are worth more than being slaughtered in broad day light or sold of because of ignorance and greed. You can all hate me just because I remind you not to forget why I fight so hard the social policies we uphold.

Watch our films on family matters and you will see what a wife, mother and women do to each other because our men are violent and seeking to keep ignorance.

I have good dreams but I prepare for the worst actions of men.

No comments:

Post a Comment