05/05/2013

The essence of optimism!!!


The essence of optimism is that it takes no account of the present but it is a source of inspiration; of vitality and hope where others have resigned. It enables a man to hold his head high, to claim the future for himself and not to abandon it to his enemy.
Dietrich Bonhoeffer


Optimism is a sign of trust in oneself! Pessimism renders you to the mercy of others thoughts of you or a situation! Should you know what's on your mind you will see what's wrong or right to do!

I believe because I know the truth that my heart tells me regardless of what my eyes may see! Man is not an animal, man is a being. What I bring out of others is what I see in me! The world reacts to me the way I see it! It is kind cos I am kind. It misunderstands me because I wasn't clear about it, not because I misjudged myself! There is always a second chance to set things straight, if only man will allow himself to live again!

No comments:

Post a Comment