25/11/2012

Dreams and Plans!

I love this. When you sleep well; you are at peace and in thought, you are actually discussing with him. Your dreams are your light, regardless of the darkness around you. Most crazy inventions "advancement" produced today were seen as solutions in dreams. Dmitri Mendeleev- a Russian chemist and inventor. wikki him.

To many of my write-ups i had woken up and quickly jolt them down. I am not shoked or scared of many things because i follow the pictures in my dreams. Havnt you found yourself sometime at some point being in a new place and saying havnt i been here before? Havnt i seen or met this person before? Let your feet work in the day and your mind when asleep.

To me those who see a prophesy to their lives and implement them are day-walkers. Talk of manifestation of Jesus in your life. Follow him and you will never be lost.

In my dreams i plan, which is why i believe in them. We have so corrupted faith its not even funny. Who do you think protects you and wakes you from your sleep even if the person you are laying next to is a thief? Who do you think tells you to stay away from something even if apparently you haven't seen the danger? How is it that kids remain unharmed in some accidents and everyone dies? I have been saved so many times by a silent whisper to distract me. I type a page in just about 5min i never used to understand why, as i grew older i know how to call him, The HOLY SPIRIT. Cleanse yourselves, get rid of your pains and doubts to give him a chance at inspiring you with his presence, so you can stop screaming why hath thou forsaken me.

No comments:

Post a Comment