03/04/2013

Religion!!!


Religion is just an attempt of men to describe life, who created it and where we could possibly be looking out to grow! Those who seek to keep their status, will deny anyone having their own
interpretation of life, living and growth!

The sooner everyone gets busy in defining life for themselves the sooner they will be out of the bondage of other men, especially those of the past!

Faith is failing many who are following the visions of other men blindly and without the zeal to transform the old to new! There is no doubt that the foundations of current existing beliefs did give us the opportunity for search but sticking to one mentality is dangerous! It doesn't project knowledge. It's just information!

I feed of you, you are my religion but for me to grow, I have to leap from you! That's what I mean! How many see It this way. How many even try to give themselves wings? Religion is an allegiance to a thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment