03/04/2013

My Core is never compromised!!!


People are questioning my box,
What faith do you belong to?
I tell them to look at my profile for a read,
But they insist that i explain my deeds,
They want to hear my words,
If willingly i chose to be where i belong.

More often when you ask one about their allegiance,
They give you text book definitions,
At times they'd try persuade towards their needs.
Why does it matter where i belong?
So i could put you at ease?

In my own mind the words i seek,
In my own deeds my faith i seek.
My core is never compromised,
Its as dynamic as the world!
Don't you feel accepted with ease?

I guess we are living in times,
Where everyone wants to be defined,
Are we beginning to address?
The deeper meaning of religions?
If everyone went on their journey,
They would find out for themselves,
And would allow others to define themselves.

Why the need for prescription boundaries?
So that with ease, you make the choice to be a friend?
My mother didn't think it was important,
My father to the same degree,
They were more about your person.
That says it all for me.

If I should make my definition,
Would that not make an impression?
But if i should, id shout like TARZAN!!",
With Dreads or Afro, I walk bare feet,
Unaffected by the worlds impression,
Exploring all the sands, before i lay my greys to rest.

I cant deny that my theory,
Just like every could be wrong.
I seek no rights, nor wrong,
I seek myself within the world.

To sort out if you seek,
In many ancient spheres,
The Mayans, The Aborigines, The Asians,
The Southern Africa and Egypt,
A lot of similarities you'll find,
Their gods Must have been crazy.

Africa! The cradle of life, were most sit on trees,
They were the "Pilgrims & Gypsies",
We must have had some Faith at start,
Seeking the universe of dreams,
Migrating through the lands and seas.

Some pushed away their own ideas,
Agreeing with the methods of the elders.
The harsher the environment,
The harsher were the rules.
To cut an arm or give a cheek,
Which was the oldest of beliefs?

Some sought to control their own world,
Against the tyranny of a one built world,
Had to make up their own rules.
And there were always those,
Who liked to break the rules.

I meditate in Mountains and in fields,
And water zones and pick the energy of the sun,
The ropes of nature protect me,
I do not worship idle gods,
At least that's how it is for me.

May your core "principles" be not compromised,
Love thy neighbour as self.

No comments:

Post a Comment