05/01/2013

When I am in heat i fear to approach!

When I am in heat and fear to approach, I stay in my dreams! I keep my muses alive
until I realise why I am infatuated by that person, I search myself, I don't give in on impulse, I write down all and everything to remove emotions away. If I find out that there is a deep seated longing for affection, I give myself attention. If I truly enjoy the personality of the person then passion brews without me needing to be afraid of it! Come what may is dangerous, as the world of dreams isn't supported by clouds, even if it walks on it.

I am able to be friends with guys without fearing to be compromised! I keep my emotions and release passion! This way everyone is protected! If a man is afraid of my affections I don't take it personal, I realise he wasn't aware! One gets rejected when one is unaware!

Its something that I noticed over the course of my affections. Man wants to know what he is walking in on, hence he wants to be the first to approach, ofcource blinded by his own needs, forgeting that the other has a subject matter, while a woman follows blindly yet isnt capable of taking what ever comes! Women are embracing, fearless, always ready for the new, but she is blind! Hence so much run out on women! Unawareness of self is the problem with women. We are brought up to be this and that and it is almost a taboo to be what you want.

It pays no one to be blind, even if it takes the mystique away!
I have often asked "Why is sex viewed as a taboo"? It possesses, it has an instinct that clouds! Clouds reason to realities that you may not know "the what's next" what's behind! I don't need to sleep with every guy I have chemistry with to know the nature of sex, its in the air already! Its the fact that it evokes animal instincts rather than the human side we all have not discovered or developed. Many men get out of control when they see nudity. But what is nudity? An open mind sees no blemish, yet it is unprotected. Should you be blind? Should you be unaware of yourself and what is in front of you?

If you relate to sex as a sport then the possessive nature of it can be controlled! I never make a judgement on who or what the person is just because sex happened on the first night! That's crazy, as personality isn't determined by that. Judging someone by first-night stands can kill something that has a potential, you just jumped the steps too far down or up. Wear a condom on your heart. Infatuation isnt love. If you ask many, they reminisce often on that never again to happen one night stand where no one held back. What I bother to know is if the person is free to be in oneness. If the person has someone in their life it will be cheating on myself. If the person is absent minded its same as there is someone else.

How do you know if someone has someone? That's why you have to be friends first, get to know the person. Is your life so meaningless to find out if you are worth the "it " memory? Women don't fall! Don't fall for the need to belong because belonging is created, not given!

We are leaving in a generation where sex is a liberal thing, but would you get the essence of connecting if all is about the physical or pacifying your emotions? Women feel cheated out of potential when there is no wholesomeness in the moment. Our hearts are orgasmic, you might as well be married and still be lost to yourself, him and the wold of passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment