05/01/2013

I have finally reached a point!


I have finally reached a point in some issues in my life and that is acceptance of bigotry and ignorance. I have been very soft on trying to persuade people to have alternative thinking, now i have pretty much become like them "intolerant" mine is to bull-shit.

I am living on a continent and in a world today that has never experienced what we hear in the myths of slavery, yet carries it as though it is them that experienced it. Those who went through it although dead, moved on by doing something to free themselves. Our current generation is trapping themselves and others in the past that isnt theirs, yet have let down those who have paid the price for the benefits we hold today. The wealth of pain of our ancestors has been flushed down the drain by the current living who uphold no standard to life and living.

I placed a black panther on my cover picture and some dude with his afro mentality who still thinks that cats are witches asked me why a cat. I grew up with them dude, they are the smartest creatures i have met. They thought me how to be a mother. You are afraid of the claws? Well every mother has them, you mess around with her and she will give you a bruising.

Isn't it still slavery to think like in the olds? If your mind isnt clean even a cross wouldn't help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment