05/01/2013

When I am lost for what to do!


When ever I am lost for what to do next, I deliberately make a mistake happen! If you are in a thick forest, and you got lost because you were following a path and didn't realise it had suddenly disappeared you listen the voices of the forest! I deal with my fears, and say come what may!

I heard of a story on how the red indians coached their boys to trust and have no fear! It is a tradition the elders hold in secret until a boy is of age! His eyes are tied and left to sit in the middle of the dark forest! Where all the noises would scare him. When morning breaks he pulls the scarf off and sees his father sit beside him all night! "Trust to a parent is not given just because you are a parent" you must be there as a shadow in the darkest hour. No matter the school-fees you pay, if you don't help your child fight their fears in a tactful manner, you wouldn't achieve that confidence they need.

When facing your fears you must have a sense within your core that someone is by your side even if you don't see them. It stops you from being emotional! All rich, strong, successful people feel fear but they don't become emotional!

Just because you don't have your desired enough, don't mean you have not your required enough! All you have to do is sow on time to rip in time! If you have not found your seeds "talent" converted into skill by supporting another, how would you know what you have and what is possible? Your rectified mistakes reveal to you your capability. Face your fears standing by something or someone. I a girl did it and it worked!

I did what someone said I shouldn't to find out why, and in the process I see clearer! A deliberate mistake always has justification and it often never turns out bad because you are not reactive but responsive! It is a greater mistake not to have tried than to have made a mess! So long as it isn't with another persons life! Search for the colours of the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment