06/06/2013

Dont create the monsters!


There is no way to avoid heart aches no matter how much you know! I personally will refrain from giving any one of my kids advises on what to avoid! Id rather help those who are currently going through pain!

As a parent I have to be there to hold them strong and try help them through the hurdles! But i cant chose their paths or assume i know their destiny! When they say "see no evil do no evil", for me it also applies to dont create the monsters cos you will be opening a door for them to see what may actually not be there!

I loved passionately and I broke my heart with same passion and its worth every pain! I know I never loved in vain cos I discovered I could and still will! Of course with a bit more thought to how I react to things! I have learnt to ignore and not take things personal!

I never was a calculator and that has enabled me win every battle as soon as I recovered! I have no regrets despite the pain!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn chia sẻ trẻ sơ sinh nằm nôi điện có tốt không hay võng điện có tốt không và giải đáp cục điện đưa võng giá bao nhiêu cũng như mua máy đưa võng ở tphcm địa chỉ ở đâu uy tín.

    ReplyDelete