29/09/2012

Why there is no Nobel Prize in Mathematics?

Because no one can solve the never ending story?
If there was a formulae to solve the peace problems we will all be dead. What i hate the most is fear! It cripples every effort to find yourself.


"Pure Mathematics is the class of all propositions of the form “p implies q,” where p and q are propositions containing one or more variables, the same in the two propositions, and neither p nor q contains any constants except logical constants.” CONFUSED?
Ok, ok, ok, we are not in maths class but this is how we feel about life. In my simple term "I am born to negotiate my peace with life", and so it is for everyone i presume. Trying to make sense of life is what had lead many into one adventure or the other. What did you find where you went? How did you get there? What hurdles did you go through? Thats my definition of peace; to keep track of my deeds! I gave myself my Noble Price "I am writing my story."

No comments:

Post a Comment